Mexico City, Mexico 4K Aerial Drone Footage! Last month I visited Mexico City for the first time! During my five days there I captured some incredible aerial drone footage with my DJI Mavic Pro drone!
I flew my drone around Condesa the neighborhood I stayed in I also flew it around different neighborhoods in the city to get some different perspectives. There were so many beautiful beaches and the views are insane!
I always travel with the DJI Mavic Pro during my travels because I believe it is the best drone on the market for anyone travel blogger, travel vlogger or travel enthusiast.
If you want to make awesome travel videos then you should get the DJI Mavic Pro. It’s light and easy to store in your backpack, plus it gets some pretty epic aerial 4k drone footage!
If you like this video please give me a thumbs up, leave me a comment below and subscribe to my YouTube channel!
☆ CONTACT ☆
► Business: email@example.com
BOOK YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE: ►http://app.trilltravel.co/u/davidsbee…
+ INSTAGRAM ►https://instagram.com/davidsbeenhere
+ FACEBOOK ►https://www.facebook.com/davidsbeenhere1
+ TWITTER ► https://twitter.com/davidsbeenhere
SEND ME STUFF:
5858 SW 81 ST
Miami, FL 33143
P.S. Thank you for watching my videos and subscribing!
Press here: Travel c for more similar videosTags: aerial, drone, footage, mexico
- HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS while TRAVELING & ABROADHey NadineSun, October 16, 2016 5:51pmURL:Embed:☼ SUBSCRIBE: Join the Adventure ☞ http://bit.ly/hey-nadine How to meet and make friends while traveling …
- CAMPING IN AFRICAMr Ben BrownThu, January 2, 2014 9:06pmURL:Embed:Vlog Ep.168 – Thumbs up for ELEPHANTS in tomorrow’s vlog! 😀 Check out my …
- FIRST FOREIGN FLIGHTShari FrankeMon, July 30, 2018 12:00pmURL:Embed:Italy is probably my most favorite place I have ever been. You will NOT want …
- The Mighty Mekong – [Mekong Delta, Vietnam]Hey NadineFri, April 13, 2012 3:26amURL:Embed:A trip through the floating markets to try some Vietnamese sweets. Then snake holding and …
- Banje Beach – Dubrovnik, CroatiaDavidsbeenhereSat, October 10, 2009 5:16pmURL:Embed:http://davidsbeenhere.com Travel with us at http://blog.davidsbeenhere.com