One of my favorite things about India (besides its incredible food, of course) is the kindness and hospitality of its people. I’m always blown away by their generosity and willingness to share their culture with me and teach me things I didn’t know, including their languages! It’s little things like that that make these trips so special and I’m glad I got to share these awesome experiences with my buddy Sam from Samuel & Audrey.
Subscribe to Sam & Audrey: https://www.youtube.com/user/BackpackingTravelTV
Subscribe to Deepak: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkdjxXQ9seAvByq4LI8OtLQ
After two days of amazing food and sightseeing around Chennai with our friend and amazing guide, Deepak, we decided to hang out for a bit with some food and beers while he taught me some common words and phrases in the official local language, Tamil, which is also India’s oldest language and the root of a lot of the other languages spoken in the country!
Here all of the words and phrases Deepak taught me in Tamil:
-What’s up/How are you?
-Are you good?
-Nice to meet you
-Where are you from?
-What do you do (career)?
-What are you doing?
-What is your name?
-Do you have beer/alcohol?
-I love you
-Transport (4 wheel)
-I am drunk
-Where is the bathroom?
-Welcome to Chennai
I hope you enjoyed this crash course in the Tamil language! If you liked this video, please give it a thumbs up. How did I do? If there are any Indian language words or phrases you think I should know, leave me a comment below, and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and hit the notification bell so you don’t miss out on any of my future travel and food adventures!
☆ CONTACT ☆ ► Business: email@example.com
BOOK YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE: ► https://app.trilltravel.co/u/davidsbeenhere
+ INSTAGRAM ►https://instagram.com/davidsbeenhere
+ FACEBOOK ►https://www.facebook.com/davidsbeenhere1
+ TWITTER ► https://twitter.com/davidsbeenhere
#Chennai #India #DavidGoesToIndia #Davidsbeenhere #IndianStreetFood
SEND ME STUFF:
5858 SW 81 ST
Miami, FL 33143
P.S. Thank you for watching my videos and subscribing!
Press here: Travel c for more similar videosTags: chennai, language, learning, official, state, tamil
- ኢትዮ ቢዝነስ (ስራ ፈጣሪዎች እና የኢትዮጵያ አየር መንገድ)/Ethio Business Job Creationists and Ethiopian Air Linesebstv worldwideFri, November 2, 2018 8:57amURL:Embed:
- I’ve Hacked MOST Living Costs in Panama EXCEPT THIS!!Frank and Angie Travel & Live AbroadThu, May 17, 2018 9:02pmURL:Embed:Hacking Panama City, Panama! Discovering Panama and sharing it with …
- Road Trip Australia 2017 – East CoastAnthony ChicheSun, July 16, 2017 8:26pmURL:Embed:Road trip along Australia’s East Coast in January/February 2017 – 4000km in a campervan from …
- Top 15 Hotels in GoaAnisha GoelTue, March 22, 2016 1:48pmURL:Embed:One of the most happening tourist destinations in the world, Goa attracts a huge amount …
- How to Book Cheap Flights: Top 3 Apps to Save Money on FlightsFrugal MillennialMon, August 7, 2017 3:51amURL:Embed:Knowing when to buy a plane ticket is one of today’s modern mysteries. Ticket fares …