I didn’t have too much time to travel in Lombok (though I’d love to visit again), but I really wanted to visit Tetebatu, at the base of the volcano one day. So we hired a car for the day and drove there, taking some stops to eat some legendary spicy Lombok Indonesian food along the way.
Inaq Dellah – This is the original restaurant in Lombok to eat Ayam Rarang, what I found out is one of the greatest stews I think I’ve ever had in my life. It’s basically just a pure chili stew, made with chicken. It’s so unbelievably flavor and packed with Lombok chili spice.
Total price – 180,000 IDR ($13.14)
Waterfall entrance – 20,000 IDR ($1.46) – We arrived to Tetebatu, and paid the small entrance fee to enter the waterfall. The waterfall was worth a visit, nothing too big, but I always enjoy walking through water on a hike to reach a waterfall.
Nasi Puyung at Nasi Balap Puyung Inaq Esun – One of the most legendary of Lombok Indonesian food dishes is nasi puyung. Again, we went out of our way to seek out the original. It’s a combination of fried shredded chicken, mixed with a heap of curry chili paste. It doesn’t really look that spicy, but it’s pretty amazingly spicy, I loved it. It’s kind of a 3 am kind of dish.
Total price – 88,000 IDR ($6.42) for 3
All day car and guide – I paid 700,000 IDR ($51.10), and Belen was a great guy, and the owner of https://www.facebook.com/lombokpirates/ highly recommended (this is not sponsored, I paid).
This was an amazing day trip in Lombok, and along with crazy spicy delicious Indonesian Lombok food, the sightseeing was spectacular as well. Lombok is a gorgeous island!
***CAMERA GEAR*** I used to make this video (these are affiliate links):
Main camera: http://amzn.to/2sV0XQO
Main lens: http://amzn.to/2szLZNf
2nd lens: http://amzn.to/2wXXT8h
T-shirts available now: https://migrationology.com/store/
Press here: Travel c for more similar videosTags: adventure, crazy, indonesia, indonesian, lombok, spicy, waterfall
- Cairo Street Food – Ful Medames Beans Cart (Migration Mark)Mark WiensWed, January 12, 2011 4:40amURL:Embed:Find me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/migrationology Cairo, Egypt has an incredible selection of street food and …
- PENNY BOARDING BEHIND A BIKE!Mr Ben BrownThu, January 23, 2014 6:11pmURL:Embed:Vlog Ep.189 – Thumbs up for skate, training & cooking in one day! PLEASE …
- WHY I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERS | MERCH LAUNCHMike CoreySat, January 20, 2018 1:00amURL:Embed:2 WEEKS ONLY: https://www.bonfire.com/kickthegrind/ For about a year and a half I’ve been posting the …
- Panama Canal | TRAVEL VLOGSunny StephTue, February 20, 2018 12:02amURL:Embed:This is the moment you’ve all been waiting for…WE SAW THE PANAMA CANAL. More vlogs …
- Personal tour guide!Mr Ben BrownSat, November 14, 2015 10:50pmURL:Embed:Vlog Ep.805 – Become a Brownie! – http://tinyurl.com/BrowniesRule ✩ Instagram – http://instagram.com/MrBenBrown ✩ OTHER …