A review of the Armenian Street Heritage Hotel by Tune Hotels in the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage some in Georgetown, on the island of Penang in Malaysia. As well as highlights from the surrounding areas, where to eat and what to see and do.
To learn more about my stay visit: http://www.TravelYourself.ca
Music – “I’m Letting Go” by Josh Woodward. Free download: http://joshwoodward.com/song/ImLettingGo
Press here: Travel c for more similar videosTags: armenian, heritage, hotel, malaysia, penang, street
- Route 4: Khao Pubpa, Trang, Thailand – BMW R1200GS AdvGoran BMW OverlanderMon, April 17, 2017 5:31amURL:Embed:Ride through area known as Andaman Gateway, Trang Province, Thailand.
- 100K SUBSCRIBERS THANK U!!!!Hey NadineWed, February 10, 2010 7:06amURL:Embed:THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! http://www.heynadine.com p.s looking for someone to do an ending …
- AMISTOSO – U19 Panama City FC 0-3 Selección de PanamáPanama City FCFri, March 23, 2018 1:31amURL:Embed:
- Pattaya – THE BEST HOTEL I’ve stayed at…..Bangkok 112Wed, March 22, 2017 3:00pmURL:Embed:Pattaya hotel – THE BEST ONE I’ve stayed at……(so far) It’s not even all that …
- CUTEST MONKEYS EVER!!FunForLouisThu, April 27, 2017 6:00pmURL:Embed:DAY 1380 // 22ND April 2017 // Cape Town, South Africa Honey Badger video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVggfplhBuE Go …